Exterior Stucco Finish For A Container Home
There are a variety of ways to finish the outside of a shipping container home to both make it more attractive and to protect the metal surface from the elements. One way to apply an exterior finish to a shipping container is to use stucco. A stucco finish can make a shipping container home look more like a traditional home and blend into the surrounding homes. The stucco may be painted after applied and allowed to dry. This video shows how to stucco a shipping container. Here papercrete is mixed with portland and a small amount of latex paint are used to spray several layers on stucco on a shipping container used for a tool shed.
How To Stucco a Shipping Container
Shipping Container Homes And Designs:
- exterior finish for shipping containers
- finish storage containers homes
- finishing outside of container home
- shipping container exterior strength
- shipping container exteriors
- shipping container home start to finish
No related posts.